Welcome to the University of Houston-Victoria
In the spring of 2013 UHV first launched JagSync, a new software program that will manage and register student organizations and departments online.
Welcome to our campus!
What is JagSync?
JagSync is the gateway for all students to get involved and connected at the University of Houston-Victoria. It is an online community where you can connect to student organizations and departments to find out what’s happening on campus. JagSync will also help student leaders to streamline their involvement by organizing, managing, and communicating with their members all in one place. It allows student organizations to manage records, store and share important documents, communicate with members, plan and publicize events, and track service hours and meeting attendance. Using JagSync will save you time and effort!
Benefits to Student Organizations and Departments
- Start a new organization or renew your organization’s registration
- Explore and join student organizations and track your co-curricular activities
- Join departments to get services such as resume help and tutoring
- Communicate with members or the campus community through email, text messaging, shared calendars, contact books, news, discussion boards, shared pictures and files, and Facebook Connect
- On-line storage space where organizations and departments can store documents, pictures or any other files that “stay with the organization” even after members graduate and move on
- On-line forms that can be designed and created for your organization or shared with the campus community
- Polling tools to get quick feedback from your organization or community-wide
- A roster feature for communicating with members, inviting new members, archiving alumni members and more
- A calendar for scheduling events within your organization and the University of Houston-Victoria community
Benefits as a Student:
- Connect with various Student Organizations and Departments
- Stay connected on campus
- Track your own involvement at events
- Build and use an e-portfolio and co-curricular transcript